Business Online Banking from United Bank gives you the power and flexibility to manage your accounts anytime, anywhere. Whether you’re paying bills, scheduling recurring transactions, or reconciling your accounts, you can do it from the convenience of your computer, tablet, or phone – and get back to work. In addition to saving time, Business Online Banking delivers a number of features and benefits, including:
- Detailed Reporting: Access up to 18 months of account history, view account snapshots, review payment history, and output data to meet compliance requirements
- Smarter Transfers: Initiate and approve ACH transactions, easily move funds between accounts, and initiate and manage wire transfers
- Improved Efficiencies: Issue stop payments in real time, quickly export data to accounting or spreadsheet software, and make tax and loan payments
- Increased Security: Adjust levels of access per user, establish transaction limits, and define your custom transaction approval process
- Enhanced Fraud Protection: Positive Pay offers protection against unauthorized check presentments or ACH transactions by cross-checking against all payment rules and check serial numbers
Check out our Quick Reference Guides for Business eBanking that help you to take full advantage of our Online Banking Services.
Initiate Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions for common transactions such as direct deposit of payroll, vendor payments, and dues collection. Easily create payments for local, state and federal taxes by using pre-formatted templates. Schedule weekly, monthly or other frequencies of automatically recurring ACH transactions.
Wire transfer is used to electronically transfer money (domestic, USD international and foreign currency) between accounts with or without templates.
All checks presented for payment, including duplicate checks, are cross-referenced using the check serial number and amount against your previously submitted check issue information. Any checks with identified exceptions are intercepted and will be paid or returned based upon your instructions using Business eBanking. Additionally, a full reconcilement is provided containing a numerical listing of paid and outstanding checks.
Similar to Positive Pay for checks, ACH Positive Pay allows you to review ACH exceptions and payment rules and make decisions to either pay or return them.